Tuesday, May 16

Beedow Bares Soul

Dear Reader:

I'm tired. I'm exhausted at the names I've been called. First and foremost, I am a man. I am not an elderly woman. I am not withered in appearance, nor am I an icon of the Broadway stage. I do not, nor did I ever, have a substance problem. I do not know Stephen Sondheim, nor do I intimidate Chita Rivera. They don't even know who I am. I do not have a return engagement at the Cafe Carlyle this autumn, nor do I really expect to ever have an initial engagement there.

And so, now I reveal to you my true identity. Beedow. Stritchy no longer. I am finally confident in my own being to show myself to the world and let you know who I really am. My name is Beedow. I was created in the early 90s (probably early 1993 to be precise) and am ready to be known to the world.

My ideas are mine and no one elses. I look forward to sharing them with you.

Sincerely,
Beedow

No comments: