Friday, May 5

9/11 on the Big Screen

Saw the much-hyped United 93 last night. It was certainly interesting, and well-worth my student discounted! seven dollars. I found it to be very worthwhile to see, probably something most people won't see for one reason or another, but really should. No matter if you were downtown at the time of the attacks or on the other side of the world, I think it's an important movie to see. Check out JJ's blogging on it.

Today's thought: What's the worst part about being blind? I think it would be not knowing if there were bugs in your food.

4 comments:

J.J. said...

I think the worst part about being blind would be not being able to read your blog, which I'm elated you are continuing post-tour. Perhaps, though, you should consider your blind readers and also continue the audio portion of the blog.

Beedow said...

what? are you some sort of equal opportunity rallier? i'll audio blog when damn well appropriate. and, perhaps, you should update your blog more often since we're on the subject. hrmph!

anyway - I saw mimi is coming to visit you and caroline. that's the same day the fam and i will be driving through your neck of the woods on our way to the beach. perhaps i should stop by.

miss you jj

Anonymous said...

You should stop by! J.J. and I need a buffer. We're very awkward when it's just the two of us.

Beedow said...

mimi - i've noticed. but i think the awkwardness is part of the charm that is the mimi/jj connection. i wouldn't want it any other way. well, maybe i would. hmm. speaking of mimi, did you get my IM the other day? also, i'd need a ticket to caroline if i came... because i wouldn't come all the way without seeing the laundress herself.