Saturday, May 27

Bee Gets Wired

Thanks to Feed Blitz, EA(t) A(t) (j)OE'S now offers its readers some grand options! Numero uno is, of course, standard email. Beedow is now reachable at beedow@gmail.com and who knows, I just might respond in a timely way.

Also, check out our new RSS/Atom feed... I'm not even thirty percent knowledgable on how to use these grandiose features, but I figured out how to offer them as options, so I did, assuming my readers are much smarter than I. This service thanks to Feed Burner.

Thirdly, I am now offering an email subscription service to the blog. If you're interested in what's going on, but don't want to check the site every day (maybe you have a dial-up service or something, I don't know the reason...), you can now check out the bottom of the sidebar (that's on the left hand side of your screen... scroll down folks). There, you can enter your email address and click "subscribe me" and you'll receive a simple email digest ONLY when I update -- your inbox won't be littered any more than it already is, I promise.

I hope these new features work and that you'll take advantage of their slick, hot, new age feel. Nanoo, nanoo.

No comments: