Thursday, June 29

Real World

Heck. What's up with humongous houses? On vacation in the OBX, my whole extended family stayed in one house on the ocean, and now I'm living in a sprawling New England shack with about 17 others (I actually am not sure how many people really live here). It's fine. I mean, there's like six or seven bathrooms, seven or eight bedrooms, and two refrigerators... but not enough freezer space, so, that means eating fresh food as much as possible.

OK. Now colds. I always seem to get a cold at the most inopportune times. Like this week, when I've been at the theatre all week, 12 hours a day, sitting there doing nothing because I'm not really in the show, and ... oh heck, I just wish I were feeling better. Anyway, writing here seems to get more difficult as there's nothing really going on. So, if you want more posts, you'll have to suggest topics.

4 comments:

RC said...

yea, it sounds like you're living in the "real world" just with out the video cameras.

And maybe you're getting a cold b/c you're sharing space with so man people.

For your next post: Cheese: The Pros and Cons.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

J.J. said...

Refrigerator etiquette.

Anonymous said...

you haven't updated in forever and then some. now i know how my (2) blog readers felt.

J.J. said...

I have officially stopped reading. I am no longer a reader.