Wednesday, December 26

Boxing Day

One month ago, when I wrote my last post, I never imagined it would have taken me so long to have something to say again. Well, perhaps I did have things to say, I just didn't have the time (or the internet connection) to say them. And now, perhaps I don't have anything relevant to say either, but here goes nothin'.

1. Spending the winter in Florida is like swimming in the desert: it doesn't make sense. Sure, it's lovely weather... I mean, come on, I spent Christmas Day in shorts and a tshirt, and I didn't have to shovel any gd snow, but, it's just wacko.

2. Reality TV now offers programming showcasing real people with drug addictions, and we watch them shoot up, dance around high and then come down. Wow, gimme more o' that!

3. The special features on the BORAT dvd are brilliant. Just watch him go to the supermarket. You'll never frown again.

4. Candy cane martinis are too milky to drink a lot of. I prefer a chianti [insert Hannibal Lector slurp here].

5. JUNO is a really wonderful movie - lots of fun, very sweet and lovely.

6. SWEENEY TODD should not be remade without singers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This comment thingy blows.
I spent the last 15-20 minutes hacking out a comment only to have the comments go "duplication error" on me and lose all my efforts.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....!

Welcome back.